DogPark Lanscaping, May 2009

DogPark Lanscaping, May 2009
Posed of course (A dog in a wheelbarrow?) - Check out my expression

2009-05 DogPark Lanscaping

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I am Adopted

  • June 24, 2006 - Human family takes another ferry boat ride to pick me up. Sandie has me in arms and walks up to pier when boat docks. Celeste takes orange leash and proudly takes me to ferry boat pet area. (I have some toys from Sandie and most importantly a towel with smells from bio mom and siblings) Celeste puts me into crate (there are a few tears, because we are separated so soon). Ferry boat staff watch me during return trip home.
  • How did I get my Name? Stay tuned for future blog entry
  • June 24, 2006 - When we get back to Milwaukee, Celeste walks me to family car and puts me on her lap. We stop at Uncle Chuck's house to visit with Grandpa and Chuck and so I get a potty break.
  • June 24, 2006 - afternoon- Next we go to my forever home. Mom and kids take me to the "puppy garden" a special area of the yard, screened in with bushes, where I am supposed to go relieve myself. Everybody waits till I go the first time. I get yummy treats and lots of "atta boys"
  • June 24, 2006 - evening - Mom takes me inside. I find my crate with chewie toys and more treats. I spend time in crate and sometimes come back out to visit my new "pack". (Everyone is overcome with my cuteness).
  • June 24, 2006 - night - When I get very sleepy, I'm put in my crate (in Chad's bedroom) and the door is closed. (I do a few "great big whines", but when no one pays attention to me, I settle down. Mom and girls take me out to the "puppy garden" once at night, and every 2 hours during the day. Mom has taken a week off work to get me settled in. The kids have summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment